Electrical Repair, Electrical Service & Electrical MaintenanceLowden, WA, Touchet, WA, College Place, WA, Walla Walla, WA & Dixie, WA
At a glance, the electrical system may appear rather simple. No moving parts might seem as if little can go wrong. However, excessive electric power is a fire hazard. There’s also the potential for electric shock, electrical burns, and arc blasts. Be sure of the safety, efficiency, and reliability of your residential or commercial electrical system by signing up for a Young’s Electrical Preventive Maintenance Program in Walla Walla, WA and surrounding areas.
Preventative Maintenance for Electrical Systems
According to the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), the failure rate for electrical components unprotected by preventive maintenance programs is three times higher than systems that are regularly inspected. Loose connections and components exposed to moisture are responsible for approximately half of all electrical losses. A comprehensive electrical preventive maintenance program from Young's Heating and Cooling, LLC is the key to cost- and time-savings, as well as peace of mind.
Young's Heating and Cooling, LLC encourages you to get in touch with us at (509) 315-3347 to hear more about the many advantages of our proactive strategies, including a warranty of all parts and labor for new installation provided by our licensed electricians. You’ll also enjoy priority service and preferred pricing, which adds up to a 20% savings.
Protect your home with electrical maintenance from Young's Heating and Cooling, LLC!
All it takes is one visit per year to be sure all aspects of the electrical system are performing safely and at peak capacity. We catch problems in the early stages, making sure your everyday requirements aren’t disrupted. Family-owned and operated, Young's Heating and Cooling, LLC always puts our customers first and offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee across College Place, WA, Walla Walla, WA, Milton-Freewater, OR, Lowden, WA, Touchet, WA, and Dixie, WA.
Our electrical preventive maintenance program includes:
- Thorough check for any potential shock or electrocution hazards
- Verify proper placement and performance of smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Inspection of all electrical meter components for condition and maintenance
- Test operation of all GFCI/AFCI devices
- Check electrical panel, main feeders, breakers and tighten terminals as necessary
- Confirm breakers are accurately sized and operational
- Troubleshoot grounding system for proper condition and connections
- Ensure light bulbs in fixture match wattage for manufacturer’s recommendations
- Inspect, clean and tighten electrical connection as needed
- Assess outdoor electrical systems and look into weather damage
- Test operation of all switches and plugs
- Validate proper voltage of electrical system
- Check all conduit/wiring methods where expose in attacks, stairwells, hallways and rooms
- Complete a detailed analysis of findings and proactive recommendations